ADA Steps Systems
Nationwide Installation | ADA / IBC Compliant | Made in USA
Talk to an ADA access solutions expert today
To help you reach the top, we provide you with:
- Uniform riser heights. Steps are made with 6″, 6-1/2″ or 7″ riser height.
- Standard step heights between 12″ and 60″. Custom sizes available when needed.
- Compliant step nosing on all steps, including the top step up to the platform.
- All steps maintain a 4′ width in between handrails.
- Closed back step risers.
- Vertical balusters on all guardrails maintain a less than 4″ gap as required.
Upside’s aluminum ramps and steps are manufactured ADA / IBC compliant and follow your state’s code and guidelines. Our guaranteed compliant access solutions will make the inspection process worry free, every time.
How Upside is different:
- Stay Compliant. Since International Building Code (IBC) requires a similar nosing on all step edges, including to the top platform, the Upside design gives you just that.
- Reusable Platform. No need for a specialty platform. The Upside design uses the same platform everywhere, whether you need a step attached, a ramp attached or another platform. Reuse our step platform in another application when your job is done.
- Perfect Height. Upside offers standard step riser height of 6″, 6-1/2″ or 7″, providing a wide variety of finished step heights for your exact need.
Rest assured that by using Upside Innovations, you are using steps that are actually compliant with ADA codes and IBC standards as well as with your state’s codes and guidelines.
To talk to an advisor, please call 1-513-889-2492 for free consultation.
FREE QUOTE IN MINUTES NOT DAYS
Need help? Please call 1-513-889-2492