Trailer Access Steps
Made in USA
Semi-trailer step access
The strength to hold up to your toughest job
With semi-trailers are being used more and more for job site storage and tool trailers, Upside Innovations has come up with a high-strength yet light-weight solution for easily accessing those trailers. The Upside Trailer Step is built using Grip-Strut steps so you can keep rest assured that you can keep your footing while getting in and out of the trailer. With the Trailer Step built with a 40″ height, you just have the last 8″ step to access a standard 48″ trailer.
To help you reach the top, we provide you with:
- Grip Strut walking surface
- Standard step height is 40″ with an 8″ rise to reach a 48″ trailer
- Step Rails on both sides of the step
- Lightweight aluminum construction allows the step to be easily moved or lifted into the trailer
- 4′ width to allow two-way traffic on the step
- Optional 4′ x 4′ platform for easier trailer access
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty 3″ Grip Strut channel
- All aluminum construction
- Easily relocated
- Redundant welding design holds up for years
- Extra width for easy up and down
Need help? Please call 1-513-889-2492
"The Upside Innovations' Trailer Steps are extremely valuable by saving us time from building temporary wood steps and saving our backs trying to move around heavy steel steps that end up rusting."
Our engineering team are experts at designing solutions for your exact site needs. If we do not have a standard product that will work, we will design one that will.
Whether you’ve ordered from Upside Innovations before or it’s your first time, we provide support from the initial quote to the final inspection and beyond. We are here to help customize your project to the fullest potential.
Upside Innovations has a proven record of working within demanding schedules to provide our customers with the correct on-time access every time.